They say with enough butter anything is good. How about a nutrient-dense nut butter that is both healthy and delicious?
Almonds are roasted mildly and stone ground for 3 hours to become a nutritious butter, the taste of which is elevated a notch with the addition of cinnamon and mildly sweetened with our jaggery.
What's the purpose of almond butter?
- Almond butter has higher levels of HDL compared to whole almonds HDL is the well-behaved "good" cholesterol cruises the bloodstream, removes "bad" cholesterol from where it doesn't belong & keeps your heart healthy!
- High in Magnesium = great for your nerves, muscles, bones, blood sugar, blood pressure & even your DNA!
- Great source of Vit B7 (biotin) = help your body process fat, sugar, protein that you eat. Helps keep your blood sugar stable & your skin healthy.
Why stone ground?
- Eating With Purpose is not just about being aware of what you eat, it's also about being aware of how ingredients are processed and consumed.
- Temperatures remain very low in a stone-grinding process. This ensures that all the nut oils, vital nutrients and flavor remain intact.
- Commercially produced nut butter machines chop nuts and grind them using blades generating very high temperatures, which eventually degrades the nutrition quality.
SB Jaggery 7%
Pink Salt 0.5%
Why is there oil separation on the top?
Commercial nut butters have emulsifiers and stabilising agents that make them a homogeneous mixture. Since we do not use either, oil separation is a natural thing that happens. Mix it well before use.
How do I store it?
Our Almond Butter has a shelf life of 3 months. Refrigeration is not required. Store it in a cool, dry place. Since we do not use preservatives, always use a dry and clean spoon to avoid any fungus formation.
Where do i use Almond Butter?
Use it as a bread spread, topping for your breakfast bowl, add it to your smoothies, use it as a dip with fruits or cookies or just have it as it is.
Great for my smoothie blends after workout.