These humble legumes are packed with nutrients similar to nuts and we know how to give them to you in their tastiest form!
Roasted peanuts are stone ground for 3 hours to bring you luscious peanut butter that is available in both crunchy and creamy form. Peanut butter is loaded with many essential vitamins and minerals and provides a good amount of protein. Our Peanut Butter is mildly sweetened with jaggery for taste.
What's the purpose of peanut butter?
- Peanut Butter is the richest source of protein compared to all nuts! = It plays a major role in building muscle, speeding recovery after exercise/injury.
- Rich source of magnesium = essential for health, playing a role in over 300 chemical processes in the body!
- Rich source of folate = Crucial in pregnancy ensuring healthy brain & spine, helps produce DNA, RNA
- Contains high amount of choline = Your brain and nervous system need it to regulate memory, mood, muscle control & also helps to form the membranes of your body's cells.
Why stone ground?
- Eating With Purpose is not just about being aware of what you eat, it's also about being aware of how ingredients are processed and consumed.
- Temperatures remain very low in a stone-grinding process. This ensures that all the nut oils, vital nutrients and flavor remain intact.
- Commercially produced nut butter machines chop nuts and grind them using blades generating very high temperatures, which eventually degrades the nutrition quality.
SB Jaggery 7%
Pink Salt 1%
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there oil separation on the top?
Commercial nut butters have emulsifiers and stabilizing agents that make them a homogeneous mixture. Since we do not use either, oil separation is a natural thing that happens. Mix it well before use.
How do I store it?
Our Peanut Butter has a shelf life of 3 months. Refrigeration is not required. Store it in a cool, dry place. Since we do not use preservatives, always use a dry and clean spoon to avoid any fungus formation.