The Great Indian Butter
The Great Indian Butter
Here is our creation that is sure to wow you with its taste and unique combination of ingredients. Three potent nuts and two rich spices come together to give you a one-of-a-kind butter that will leave you asking for more!
What's the purpose of TGIB?
- Pistachios are high in heart healthy fats, antioxidants & phytosterols.
- Mixed nut butters are a great way to get different nutrients from all these power packed little ones!
- Rich in Vit E = helps protect cells against cellular damage and improves immunity.
- Great source of Magnesium = supports healthy muscle function, protein synthesis & energy production.
- Saffron is rich antioxidants, reduce PMS symptoms & boosts mood!
Cashews are the most common nuts that find their way into a lot of sweet and savory Indian dishes. They are not just tasty, they are rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and more. Pistachios, which belong to the cashew family, are loaded with nutrients and have a separate fanbase for their taste, plus the richness of roasted almonds. When these three potent nuts are stone ground carefully and blended with two strong spices, cardamom and saffron, magic happens! The end product is lip-smackingly delicious! Sweetened with coconut sugar, our Great Indian Butter is a great addition to your table.
Coconut sugar 8%
Pink salt 0.5%
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there oil separation on the top?
Commercial nut butters have emulsifiers and stabilising agents that make them a homogeneous mixture. Since we do not use either, oil separation is a natural thing that happens. Mix it well before use.
How do I store it?
The Great Indian Butter has a shelf life of 3 months. Refrigeration is not required. Store it in a cool, dry place. Since we do not use preservatives, always use a dry and clean spoon to avoid any fungus formation.
Why stone ground?
- Eating With Purpose is not just about being aware of what you eat, it's also about being aware of how ingredients are processed and consumed.
- Temperatures remain very low in a stone-grinding process. This ensures that all the nut oils, vital nutrients and flavor remain intact.
- Commercially produced nut butter machines chop nuts and grind them using blades generating very high temperatures, which eventually degrades the nutrition quality.
No chemicals No white sugar All Natural Appreciate. All the product of safe bee are really really super and healthy Keep it up .
I ordered 43 hampers for diwali for my clients . wow what a feed back All 43 clients were very very happy . Thank you cheers Team safe bee Regards Aishu